Data protection information – customers | AGRICOLA ITALIANA ALIMENTARE – A.I.A. S.P.A. Unipersonale
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
For the purposes of articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), AGRICOLA ITALIANA ALIMENTARE – A.I.A. S.P.A. Unipersonale, of Piazzale A. Veronesi 1, San Martino B/A (VR), tax and VAT ref. 00233470236, in the person of its interim legal representative, is the controller of personal data collected from you. This includes, among other items,
- Company name
- Legal domicile and tax details
- Telephone number and email
- Full name of legal representative or owner
- Contact names
This will be treated in accordance with the GDPR and other Community and national data protection legislation and instructions issued by the relevant authorities. We will ensure that the data is correct, legal, transparent, confidential, and protected.
- CONTROLLER: AGRICOLA ITALIANA ALIMENTARE – A.I.A. S.P.A. Unipersonale, of Piazzale A. Veronesi 1, San Martino B/A (VR), tax and VAT reference 00233470236, in the person of its interim legal representative, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING: The Data will be processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
- (a) Carrying out of activities connected to the execution of a contract, in which the subject represent one of the parties, and/or fulfilment of pre-contractual commitments (e.g. developing a business relationship, sending offers, credit and customer management, participation to reward campaigns related to purchase volumes, etc.) within the legal basis provided for by art. 6, § 1, lett. b) GDPR;
- (b) Compliance by the controller with national and European administrative, tax, accounting and other laws concerning its relationship with you and/or related and/or relevant to this relationship and covered by article 6, §1 c) of the GDPR
- (c) The controller’s legitimate interest in establishing, exercising or defending its rights in any competent jurisdiction, including extrajudicial procedures, covered by article 6, §1 f) of the GDPR
- (d) The controller’s legitimate interest in evaluating your reliability and solvency via credit information systems and/or ANCIC member companies (www.informativaprivacyancic.it) covered by article 6, §1 f) of the GDPR
- PROCESSING METHODS: The data will be processed by being collected, recorded, organised, stored, looked up, amended, compared, used, correlated, selected, extracted, blocked, communicated, deleted, or destroyed.
The controller will record and store the data in electronic and/or paper archives, and keep and monitor it in such a way as to ensure that it remains secure and confidential in accordance with the above data protection laws. The data will be processed by employees and agents of the processor specifically identified and authorised to do so under article 29 of the GDPR, and by third parties. who will be designated as processors under article 28 of the GDPR if necessary. It will not be shared, or subjected to any fully automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
- PROVISION OF DATA: Providing data for the purposes specified in paragraph 2 above is optional; however, some data is regarded as obligatory for the purposes of establishing and/or maintaining a relationship with you, and failure to provide it may render it difficult for the controller to maintain such a relationship. This data (including details entered on online forms, where compulsory information is indicated by an asterisk or other means) will be collected from you by authorised agents of the processor and other third parties.
- RECIPIENTS OR POSSIBLE CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS: The Data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the aforementioned obligations, tasks and purposes and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- (a) External individuals and/or corporations authorised to process it under paragraph 3 above, under a specific agreement with the Controller (article 28 of the GDPR) or such as independent controllers (article 4, paragraph 1, n. 7 GDPR) also by law (e.g. such as call centres, suppliers, transporters, consultants, banks, government bodies, commercial information companies, credit insurance companies, possible credit assignee, credit recovery agencies, professional firms, etc.);
- (b) Other companies controlled by and/or associated with the controller and forming part of Gruppo Veronesi
- (c) Entities to whom the data must be provided in order to comply or obtain compliance with specific legal obligations, regulations, and/or other national or Community law.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION: As part of your relationship with the controller, your data may be transferred to countries outside the EU and/or international organisations. In such cases, the controller will take adequate security measures to protect its confidentiality in accordance with data protection law.
- DATA RETENTION: For the purposes of paragraph 2, the controller will process and store your data for as long as is required to provide the contractual services, and thereafter for any periods specified by accounting, tax, civil or procedural laws.
- YOUR RIGHTS, AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM: For the purposes of the processing described in this document, you are entitled to
- View data, have it amended or deleted, impose limits on its use, or object to its being processed
- Receive data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form suitable for transmission to another controller
- Submit a complaint to the data protection regulator
In order to exercise these rights, you should contact the controller at the address specified in paragraph 1 above.